New drylin® 7th axis for Universal Robots
With the so-called 7th axis as linear adjustment, the radius of action of robots is extended allowing them to become much more flexible in their applications. The drylin® ZLW-20 toothed belt axis is ideally suited as a wide low-profile linear axis. For this axis, 2 adapter kits are now available for the direct connection of robots, robolink DP, robolink DCi as well as universal robots with UR CAP integration. The ZLW-20 toothed belt axis can be delivered ready for connection with the matching adapter kit or the adapter kit supplied separately.
Configure your suitable 7th axis here: 7th axis configurator
- Connection via linear carriage of the ZLW-20 modular axis
- Compatible with UR3, UR5, UR10 and UR16 (corresponding drill hole available)
- Stroke lengths up to 3000mm
- Drive: stepper motor NEMA23XL with 5:1 gearbox
- Adapter kit including preparation of suitable e-chain systems®
- Possible integration into the UR CAP (control system UR via True Physics)
Further strokes up to 6000mm are possible on request.